Thursday 2 April 2015

"Well, my family and I can't live in good intentions, Marge!"





Ah, great opportunity, exposure, and a chance to refine my lifestyle writing skills.

"Living the dream!" - Scott Blanc


Hi Darragh, 

Thank you for interest in contributing editorials to Indigo Memoirs Magazine. just to let you know that contributions for our magazine are free for the time being. Our contributors have a great opportunity to refine their lifestyle writing skills. Also you have the opportunity to to be published in a booming magazine that has doubles in readers each month. Finally we also credit you in the article and add your profile to our contributor page.

I have attached a style guide for your information, please make sure you read this carefully. If you would like to contribute to our magazine,the deadline for your article will be Wed 15th April midday. We would need minimum 2 articles by this day.

Here's some examples that have done well on the website. The last one is written more in article style as oppose to listical, so if you want to review something in particular let me know and I can get back to you on whether it fits our magazine. Have a look on our magazine for more examples. 




Let me know how all this sounds, also have a look on our site and let me know which category you would like to write for and I can send you over some titles to choose from. 


Thanks!, 

______


--





Indigo Memoirs
This communication has been sent from the offices of Indigo Memoirs Ltd. Located at Studio 10 125 Mare Street E8 3RH London. Its contents and any files attached are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and please permanently delete the message from your system immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person. Indigo Memoirs Ltd. is a limited company with a company number 08778083 established in the United Kingdom on 15th November 2013.





11:58 AM (26 minutes ago)

Dear _____,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, refining my style and gaining great exposure will not pay my bills, so I have chosen to respectfully decline your offer.

However, it seems that your own style and grammar could use some refining. I can happily provide an edit for you, for a small fee. This would be a great opportunity for you to improve your standards.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, feel free to contact me

Kindest regards,