Friday 6 February 2015

Catching up with the lovely Graeme



So, The Daily Edge posted a bit about my chat with Graeme, click HERE for a cheeky read!

I was able to have a quick chat with him this morning, regarding his new found stardom. He is as calm and collected as ever. Here's to you, Graeme x


Chat transcript
Name: (optional) Darragh
E-mail (optional)
What can we help you with? (optional) I would like to speak with Graeme "The Lad" in Glasgow, please and thank you.
PaulFri, 02/06/15 09:59:48 am Europe/Dublin
Hello
Darragh09:59:54 am
Hi Paul
Is Graeme there?
Paul10:00:17 am
Hi Darragh, I will transfer you over now
Darragh10:00:24 am
Hi again
Graeme10:00:32 am
Good morning Darragh.
Darragh10:00:37 am
I have something to show you!
I write a blog sometimes, which is here - http://falliblefop.blogspot.ie/
I put our piece up there yesterday.
And then this happened - http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/irish-guy-optical-express-web-chat-1922691-Feb2015/
You have a bit of a cult following in Ireland. Oops!
Graeme10:01:57 am
I'm not sure what to say. Let me have a read over it quickly...
That's absolutely brilliant. Hopefully it gets you quite a few hits on the blog then.
Darragh10:05:38 am
There's a bit of a jump alright! Anyway, I think I've invaded your work space enough. I'll leave you in peace brother, have a good day!
Graeme10:06:04 am
The online marketing guys came down to tell me about it just before you came on again (hopefully a bonus coming my way...). Thanks again Darragh. Have a good weekend.
Darragh10:07:15 am
That's amazing! Delighted to hear it Graeme, your patience is endless, I hope you are well rewarded.
Graeme10:08:30 am
Fingers crossed. Take care Darragh.
Duration: 8m 55s